Small Group Study November 10th
Ice Breaker: Our bodies eventually wear out, right? Do you feel that? What are some signs that your body is “wearing out”?
1. You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. Discuss.
2. Sin separates us from God. That is a problem. Why?
3. What is heaven?
4. What is hell?
5. Everyone who has had their sins forgiven goes to heaven.
6. How does forgiveness of sins occur?
a. Are there other ways? (See Acts 4:12 and John 14:6)
7. Discuss Romans 1:19-20
8. Hell is the complete absence of God. Discuss what that might look like.
9. Heaven is to be “fully present with God”. Discuss what that might look like.
10. In order to get to hell, we need to step over a blood stained cross. Discuss.
11. What is the difference between religion and a relationship with Jesus?