316 - Part 3 - Revelation 3:16
July 21 - Group Study Guide
Ice Breaker: What words come to mind when you think of lukewarm? Is Jesus description of lukewarm (in Revelation 3) being useless too harsh?
What were the 7 habits of highly effective lukewarm Christians?
- How does Hezekiah’s example in 2 Chronicles 29:3-5 help us understand what it means to be married to and committed to a local church?
- What does Jesus think of the local church? (hint read Ephesians 5:25-33) How should this impact what we think of the church?
- What does it mean to repent? Do you repent often? Why or why not?
- What does it mean in Revelation 3:20 when Jesus says that He is knocking?
- Is it tougher to die or live for Jesus? Why?
- Is there something you need to repent of today? Tell the group and spend some time praying for each other!