Small Group Study
1. Read John 5:1-9 and Romans 12:1-2
2. What cripples you spiritually?
3. Do you want to get well?
4. What patterns need to be established in your life so you can “walk” spiritually?
5. Our bodies exist not for our please but they exist for God’s purpose. Explain
6. How can we use our bodies to worship God?
7. In 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Paul mentions how our bodies were bought with a price. How should this impact
how we use our bodies?
8. What you think reflects who you are. Explain
9. Read Philippians 4:8 and break down each description of what our thoughts should be. How can we
10. Read 2 Corinthians 10:5 and talk about what it means to take every thought captive. Also explain why
taking thoughts captive is essential in the process of renewing our minds.
11. Why can’t you be well?