win: a series about money that doesn't suck
a sunday sermon series from southside church
Sunday Mornings / 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30am / Sardis Secondary School
* To be the first to know when sermons are posted, make sure to follow Southside Church on Facebook. There, you'll experience weekly announcements that let you know the moment the sermon is posted online, each week!
WIN - Week 1
"Today I want to talk about Procrastination. It's a thief of time and it robs us of life's most precious resource...
At the end of today, you'll be able to say 'MAN, I am so glad I got a Round Tuit!'" #southsidewin
WIN - Week 2
"Jesus said that we are to love each other....what if we took joy in other’s pleasure? What if we laugh with those who laugh and cry with those who cry? What if we cheered each other on? What if we took genuine joy in each other, and we realized that behind every highlight reel is a story. What if we refused to compare and chose instead to live our lives and to love each other... That’s the plan, right?"
WIN - Week 3
DEBT happens when we trade in what we want for what we think we want.
Spiritual Debt - where do you overspend and take away from your spiritual growth?
Relational Debt - what types of relationships do you want in life?
Financial Debt - the will to win is different than the will to prepare to win.
Next Generation Pastor
WIN - Week 4
Winning in 3 D's:
- The road to the big "YES" runs through a lot of little "no's"
- Live life like you mean it
- You're a rebounder and God has given you a fresh 24
WIN - Week 5
Three statements of Truth from Mark 14:
1. The iron never lies
2. But people who love money often do
3. Your allegiance cannot lie with both God and money
Three statements of Grace from Mark 14:
1. If you've been healed, you want to help
2. You can't out give God
3. Resurrection leads to response
WIN - Week 6 (Q&A)
Q&A Sunday was PACKED full of wisdom and financial tips. Even if you were there, now is your chance to watch it again (and take some more notes!) #southsidewin